$205.00 CAD) 20% Off
Adventure forth in the Baffin Selkirk boot, part of the Baffin Epic Series. If you're looking for warm and lightweight snow boots, the Selkirk is your choice. The Epic series features -94F warmth and Baffin''s Icepaw outsole. The Icepaw outsole was inspired by the polar bear's surefooted grip on icy terrain and has a remarkable grip on both ice and snow. Its propiertary compound of fiberglass and rubber work to grip on ice like nothing you've ever worn. The Selkirk is the only -94F -rated boot with a nylon upper and snow gaiter, making it the boot of choice for deep or blowing snow environments. Snowmobilers will love the reflective panels on the rear shaft of the boot and extra grip with Ice paw technology for snow caked footrests.
- -70C/-94F temperature rating
- Removable, multi-layer inner boot system featuring a waffle-comb foot-bed liner
- Arctic Rubber Shell, EVA midsole, Polar Rubber Outsole base
- Locking snow collar with extendable gaiter
- Buckle top with Velcro ankle-strap fastening setup
- Waterproof seam-sealed nylon upper
Delivery and Returns
Get next business-day shipping on orders at SHOEme.ca OUTLET. Some exclusions apply, including Naot and Altra.
Please note all OUTLET sales are final. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page.