Men's Cascadia 10
$160.00 CAD) 20% Off
Tough and protective, to see you through many kilometres. The Cascadia 10 blends the features of a running shoe with the toughness of an off-road shoe to create a flexible yet supportive platform and smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Uppers are synthetic microfibre with moisture-managing mesh and lining
- Closed-cell hydrophobic foam in tongue and heel prevents water absorption on wet trails
- Protective overlay in toes and forefoot
- Midsoles have full-length S-257 Cushole materials, plus a gel-like fluid that stays flexible under low impact and strong under high impact for super-efficient cushioning
- BioMoGo co-polymer foam disperses impact, and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA
- Segmented caterpillar crash pad in the heels stabilize and smooth transitions
- Pivot structures in the rear midfoot and forefoot minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running uneven terrain
- Outsoles are a durable non-petroleum dispersed silica compound for traction
- Lugs provides good hill traction with subtly bevelled heel lugs to promote a neutral gait on heel strike
Please note: The Cascadia is designed as a trail running shoe. While a lot of people love it as a fast-packing and thru-hiking shoe while carrying ultralight gear; the Cascadia is not pack-rated and may not hold up to the extra weight and demands of long pack hikes.
Delivery and Returns
Get next business-day shipping on orders at SHOEme.ca OUTLET. Some exclusions apply, including Naot and Altra.
Please note all OUTLET sales are final. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page.