Galvanize your exercise regimen with the Drew Athena athletic shoe. Recommended for people who suffer from certain foot ailments?or those just looking for enhanced comfort?this women's sneaker is designed to get you moving. The full grain leather and mesh upper has sporty overlays, a foam-padded tongue and collar and a lace closure for a perfect fit every time. A dual-density insert?covered in Dri-Lex® to manage moisture?and the two removable insoles of the Plus Fitting System® provide a versatile foundation, or, if desired, can be removed and replaced with a prescription orthotic for complete customization. Finished with an EVA wedge midsole and rubber outsole for traction and ground contact, the Medicare-approved Drew Athena walking shoe also has a firm heel counter, medial heel stabilizer and tempered steel shank for support and confidence.
$215.00 CAD) 20% Off
- Double depth
- Full grain leather upper
- Two removable footbeds for added and double depth
- Tongue and collar are foam-padded for comfort
- Firm heel counter to keep foot secure
- Lightweight rubber outsole with EVA Wedge Midsole
- A5500 accepted for orthopedic shoe
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Tempered steel shank
- Drilex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield? for odor and stain control
Delivery and Returns
Get next business-day shipping on orders at SHOEme.ca OUTLET. Some exclusions apply, including Naot and Altra.
Please note all OUTLET sales are final. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page.