$174.00 CAD) 20% Off
When it gets cold, stay warm and cozy in the Giesswein Gretchen. This slipper is set in 100% natural boiled wool to regulate temperature and moisture for a fresh and healthy feeling.
- High-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- Removable natural rubber/natural jute/recycled carbon footbed
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- Never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- Natural latex-dipped outsole with vegetable dye is non-marking, flexible, and water-resistant
- Patented outsole uses no synthetic chemicals or glues
- Accommodates third-party orthotics
- Closed heel ensures a secure fit at all activity levels
- Seam-free interior hugs the foot with no irritation or chafing
- Made in Austria
Delivery and Returns
Get next business-day shipping on orders at SHOEme.ca OUTLET. Some exclusions apply, including Naot and Altra.
Please note all OUTLET sales are final. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page.