Women's Polarand 8 Waterproof
$220.00 CAD) 54% Off
For hiking in cold conditions, this boot intelligently maps warmth and padding where you need it for comfort to push through cold, icy and slushy winter trail conditions. Insulation is targeted where there's more exposure, while soft and hard lugs adapt to grip varied surface conditions.
- 1.5mm thick waterproof leather upper
- Molded Rubber toe for added durability and protection
- TPU molded heel for Snowshoe strap compatibility
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation treated with M-Select FRESH odor control
- Bellow Tongue keeps out debris
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Grade 3 Nylon Insole for trail hiking
- Merrell Active Heat footbed EVA footbed insole with silver reflective film for added warmth
- M-Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you can stay dry on the move
- 4mm Lug height
- M-Select ICE GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction
Delivery and Returns
Get next business-day shipping on orders at SHOEme.ca OUTLET. Some exclusions apply, including Naot and Altra.
Please note all OUTLET sales are final. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page.