Vionic by Orthaheel
$145.00 CAD) 65% Off
With a durable outsole and cozy corduroy upper, Geneva is a versatile slipper for the winter season. It's a supportive shoe to wear while baking holiday cookies in the kitchen - and to slip on before a dash to the grocery store for eggs.
- Plush lining and footbed for comfort
- Indoor/outdoor slipper
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains
- Materials: All man made uppers/liners
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Delivery and Returns
Get next business-day shipping on orders at SHOEme.ca OUTLET. Some exclusions apply, including Naot and Altra.
Please note all OUTLET sales are final. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page.